return to top
Great Barrier Reef
Gold Coast Basic and Short Tours Include:
Official race website: www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au.
- Trans-Pac air fare non-stop to/from Sydney on Qantas Airways, coach class. Includes weekend surcharge.
- Intra-Australia air fare, i.e. Sydney - Gold Coast and Brisbane-Cairns-Ayers Rock-Sydney, coach class.
- 14 nights accommodations for basic tour (8 nights accommodations for short tour) at First Class Hotels as shown, basis sharing double/twin room.
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily at hotels/resorts.
- Special Lunches and Dinners as shown.
- In-flight meals at appropriate meal hours.
- Group transfers from/to airports, including baggage handling at hotels (1 piece pp).
- Sightseeing and excursions as shown, including entrance fees to places visited.
- English-speaking local driver-guides.
- 10% Australia Goods and Services tax on included services.
- Tipping to local driver-guides on included services.
- Earn American Airlines miles on Qantas miles flown. 50% of Qantas miles flown in Coach.
- Gold Coast Marathon/Half Marathon/10K official Registration Fee which includes: course marshals all along the run route, refreshment and water stations, finisher medal, certificate, etc., as well as special Pasta Loading Dinner.
Note: We will automatically register you for the event.
- Timing chip which must be returned at the end of the race.
- City maps and shopping information.
Optional Fiji 4-Day Extension to Basic Tour includes:
return to top
- Air stopover in Fiji.
- 4 nights at Deluxe Westin Resort & Spa basis sharing room, Ocean View Room.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Day Tour to Castaway Island by express boat and seaplane, including buffet lunch.
- Airport/pier transfers.
- Late hotel check-out on departure day.
- Welcome Drink and Farewell Drink by Sunset Pool Bar.
Not included in Tours or Options:
Inoculations: None required.
- Fuel surcharge and US and overseas International airport taxes (amounts fluctuate).
- Australia Visa Fee of $25 (we will process for you electronically).
- Tips to driver/guides on Optional Tours.
- Items of personal nature, and any items not specifically listed as included herein.