Anyone can run/walk 3.1 Miles
BUT ONLY this Event includes the
Join us in celebrating our 12th annual 5k, followed by an outstanding
hosted by five of Shelter Island's finest chefs and restaurants. Work up your appetite!
ISLAND PALMS HOTEL & MARINA
THE BAY CLUB HOTEL & MARINA
HOLIDAY INN SAN DIEGO BAYSIDE
HUMPHREY'S HALF MOON INN & SUITES
KONA KAI RESORT & MARINA
Shelter Island 5K Run/Walk
Fast Point to Point 5K. Begins near the the Holiday Inn Bayside, 4875 North Harbor Drive,
with the finish at Humphrey's onShelter Island.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
7:30am - San Diego, CA
- Shelter Island Sunday Champagne Breakfast
- High quality t-shirts to all participants
- Split Times each Mile
- Chip timing
- Computerized Results by Kathy Loper Events
- Shuttle From Finish back to the Start after the event
- 5K: First 3 in each age division
- USAT&F Certified Course/Sanction Event
(late fee if postmarked after FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3)
- 5K Run/Walk: $45 until October 3; Late Fee $48; event Day $50.
- Kids Fee (ages 12 & under): $20 until October 3; Late Fee $23; Event Day $25.
- Special US Military Active Duty Fee $30 ONLY until Oct. 3 (Regular fees apply after Oct. 3).
- Special Injured US Military Fee $20 until Oct. 3 (Regular fees apply after Oct. 3).
- Be sure to include a self addressed stamped #10 envelope with each entry.,,
- Day of Race Registration/Bib# Pick Up Begins at 6:00 A.M.
- Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Bibs are NON-TRANSFERABLE
Homes for Our Troops
A national highly-rated non-profit, non-partisan organization founded in 2004. We are strongly committed to helping those who have selflessly given to our country and have returned home with serious disabilities and injuries by building homes at NO COST to the veterans we serve.
Make checks payable to: Shelter Island 5K
619-298-7400 (Mon - Fri 9am - 4pm)
Mail entry to: Shelter Island 5K
7801 Mission Center Court, Suite 204
San Diego, CA 92108